AJ Physical Therapy now has the AlterG® Anti-Gravity Treadmill® F320
It’s like running on the moon!
GET BACK TO YOUR BEST.
With Less Pain.
The AlterG® Anti-Gravity Treadmill® F320 elevates rehab and athletic training with exclusive unweighting technology.
Rehab & Train Unburdened
Thanks to its precise unweighting technology, the AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill allows you to push your physical therapy rehabilitation and training further than ever before.
- Reduce gravity’s impact by selecting any weight between 20% and 100% of your body weight by 1% increments
- Rehabilitate lower extremity injuries with less pain and less impact
- Improve mobility, strength and safety for those with neurological conditions
- Provide a safe way to lose weight and exercise more intensively while unweighted
- Train without pain and reduce the stress to joints and muscles
- Recover effectively and with less pain after training or competition
Find Your Form
The innovative AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill is a game changer in physical therapy rehabilitation. Whether you’re a patient or an athlete dealing with lower body injuries, chronic pain or neurological conditions that inhibit mobility, you can benefit from the unweighting capabilities. The Anti-Gravity Treadmill helps a broad spectrum of people – top level athletes, orthopedic and neurologic patients, pediatric, geriatric and those looking to lose weight – to achieve their personal health, wellness or performance goals.
The AlterG Difference
With its unique unweighting capabilities, the Anti-Gravity Treadmill allows you and your physical therapist to move your rehabilitation and training forward by:
- Allowing you to walk or run with no pain while maintaining a normal gait
- Reducing stress on joints and injured areas of your lower body
- Giving you the confidence and ability to run or walk longer and recover faster with less pain
The Next Step in Physical Therapy Rehabilitation
Unlike any other piece of training equipment available, the AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill can take you further, faster than you ever thought possible after surgery, injury or other mobility impairment.